Monday, November 2, 2009

The gossip is true!

So now I can tell the world!!! We have been called into full time service for the Lord. I can not even begin to tell you how excited we all are! We are in the process of getting ready to move! We are going to work in a ministry called "Desert Place Haven of Rest" Bob Creel runs it. It is a camp in Tenn. that has cabins for pastors and their families to get a vacation for free. Well, he is trying to start a bed and Breakfast in Maine, which is where we will be the care takers. There is so much to tell you all and so much to do to get ready...make sure you check here often, from now on I will not be emailing info, this way you get to chose to read or chose not to know what God is going to do with us. I want you all to care about our path, but I do not want to force anyone to get info they do not want! So sign up to be a follower so i will know you want to know! i will post soon! send me your email if you want to be caught up with my email note explaining everything, i do not know how to add attachments here...sorry

cpatterson002@rochester.rr.com

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you and you family! May God Bless all of you.

    ReplyDelete